Part One: Creating the Bookmark
- Open Chrome browser and view this page (the one you’re reading now)
- Tap on the star icon next to the URL
- Tap Save to create a bookmark
- Note where it saves, for example, In Mobile Bookmarks
Part Two: Editing the Bookmarklet
- Select and copy the entire bookmarklet code shown below.
- Tap the menu options icon Android menu icon and select Bookmarks. Be sure you’re viewing Mobile Bookmarks or wherever you saved it
- Tap and hold to choose the Android bookmarklet bookmark and then Edit bookmark
- Delete text from address/URL field
- Tap Save
Using the Bookmarklet
- You will be prompted to log in with your WA Health credentials.
- Once authenticated as South or East Metro staff, you should get access.
- You will remain authenticated until you close the browser.